CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Creative Creations Piece of Me Silks!





I got the chance to chat with Diamond Hope the other day when she told me she had a brand new release! I couldn't wait to see it! So I popped into Creative Creations and here's what I found! The Piece of Me silks! What can I say? Dainty, decadent, and delightful! I just love the gathered loop style on the top and the pretty little tie pieces at the nape of the neck! Perfect for girls who like to wear those updo's to show off that pretty shoulder line! Not to mention these silks just hug every curve perfectly! This 9 piece set features flexi armbands, leg bands, matching belly ring, and scripted as well as non-scripted silk set! Comes in 6 yummy colors: Red (pictured), Hunter Green, Black, Orange, Blue (pictured), and White Lace! Yours for a sweet L$600. And face it girls, wearing something like this? Who WOULDN'T want a piece of you!? :)

Model: Lori Newall



Creative Creations SLURL