CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Introducing the newest member to the team!




Well, I prayed and prayed for a hand with this blog! You just wouldn't believe how much this idea has grown since it started! So let me introduce my new partner in crime Kristina Dovgal!

Kris sez:

Hey all my beauties! I am Kristina Dovgal, rez-day April 3,2007 (almost a year old now- yah!) and this is my very first post for Silks of Second Life! My girl ♥Roewan Kline♥ was lookin for a silk lover to help in her conquest on finding and blogging only the most delicious silks in all of second life, a huge feat for only one person to manage. So, I, Kris, raised my hand up high and volunteered to help her in this wonderful journey across second life and into all of Linden's wonderful silk designer's stores to find those perfect silks for all of our girls out there.

If you want to keep updated in those sexy silks then join our group for FREE: Silks of Second Life, and get group updates on the hottest and latest releases and don't forget the Beauty of the Month Contest (the winner is lavished with FREE stuff!!).