CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Results Are In!!!!



The Beauty of the Month First Prize goes to Veirah Eldridge!!
Name: Veirah Eldridge
Silks: Beautiful Sin Persia Silks in Sienna

The reason girl likes these Silks:
Girl really enjoys these silks for their fine designs and extrodinarily beautiful condition, the attention given to these silks before they are released to be bought must be alot, girl enjoys wearing them because they never give me any trouble and can be modified to fit almost every shape girl wears. Beautiful Sin is the finest gift to any silk wearer. Girl would highly enjoy being represented as a wearer of these most talented and beautiful silks. Girl wishes the other girls well.


Our first runner up: Lorelei Singh
My avatar's name is Lorelei Singh, and the silks I'm wearing in this picture are the "Crystalline" silks from Analise, designed by Talyn Barrett. This was one of the first sets I ever bought from Analise (where I've been a faithful customer forever, and now a proud store model!), and it remains my favorite to this day. I love the fit, the sheen of the fabric, the shape of the skirt, the movement of the silks, the lovely pearl armbands/gloves... I love everything about them! It just reminds me of pearls, which are my favorite gems. I have SO many beautiful silks, most of them from Analise, and I love them all... but this is still the set I reach for when someone tells me, "Wear your best!".




Our second runner up: Alessa Razor
SL avatar name: Alessa Razor

Silk name: Impassioned Silks-Black... *ANALISE*

I love these silks because not only are they absolutely beautiful!!
The design is brilliant!
I also love the elegance of how they flow around my avatar!
I just can't say enough nice things about the design of these
beautiful silks! AMAZING!!!






And our third runner up: FaithHope Honi
Girl's name is FaithHope Honi and she is shown here humbly wearing The Silk Raven Goddess in Green Silks by Designer Solange Cerveau.
These silks are girl's favorite because they make her feel sexy and light as a feather with the way they are designed with the flowing flexi details. They are also one of the first set of silks girls Master has bought His girl. Master loves them on His girl. *smiles* This set has different options too, making it fun to wear and switch the look at times.
It has the sheer panties and top as well as a cloak/gorget!
Matching earrings, headband and belly jewel are included. There is a thighband, ankle bracers and arm bracelets!
Too many pieces to list. It's fun and beautiful girls Enjoy!




Veirah has won a gift certificate for two free items from Solstice Designs courtesy of the lovely Amethyst Deledda! Congratulations!
I cannot thank our Ladies who entered enough! This was so much fun to see all your submissions! And don't forget, the opening for the Beauty of the Month for March is open today! And don't worry if you submitted once and didn't win! Keep trying!!!