CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Winners of the Beauty of the Month Contest for April!

Let me start off by saying that these pics that you ladies are sending in are PHENOMENAL! You guys just rock our socks off every month!!!
So here's our two winners for the Beauty of the Month Contest for April!

For the Non-Nubian Division:


Av name: darkestfire Babii
Silks im wearing: Falln Yumi Dress Red
They are sold at: FallnAngel Creations Main Store , FallnAngel Creations

im an owned slave, my Master is Steele Heart of Treve. i love silks, *giggles* what kajira doesn't? This one is good. You get 2 complete silks in one purchase, very nice!!! And the fit is good, no messing with it for hours. The orential theme adds a dainty delicate twist to silks. i for one have it in all the colors. It's a good buy from a awesome creator!






And for the Nubian Division:

Av Name: Mystique Sassoon
Silks Name: Nubian Angel Ankh Silks
Designer: Hiri Nurmi
I wear these silks more than any other I have. I love the way the band fits angled on the hips. The chest piece is intricately detailed and only lends to the sophistication of this set. The bracers on the upper arms are an awesome bonus. I've worn these silks for dance competitions, as well as to the more serious, refined events where a slave needs to be more than presentable. I love this set!




I want to thank all the lovely ladies who entered and Hiri Nurmi for being such a generous sponsor for our contest this month! Both of these lovely women have won an L$2000 gift card to Nubian Angel!