CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Great Serve Madi Gras Silks Fuschia Fantasies!

The Great Serve has a beautiful line of Madi Gras inspired Silks one of which I have already blogged! Now I wanted to show you guys the Fuschia Fantasies Silk! This little gem featuresa prim nipple chain style halter and an optional pg bra layer if you don't want to bare it all! The skirt hangs from the hips on a golden hoop with pretty little gem accents taht match the top! It has a beautiful ornate gold trim at the hemline with little tassel details! Also comes with bellyring, dainty armbands, and a stunning madi gras mask that dangles gold chains in front of the eyes for a sexy finish! L$300 for the set! As an added note, I was granted an opportunity to test run one of the Serving trays and Serve HUDS from the Great Serve! I was able to carry my tray without disturbing the walk, I was able to hold the tray standing up in two flattering poses, as well as serve in either a tower or nadu postion! The Great Serve has tons of these trays and goodies that all work with the Great Serve HUD, and I would recommend to anyone who wanted to spice up their serves visually to check out what they offer there!




The Great Serve SLURL