CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Maia Silks by Savant!

I really liked the design of these silks when I saw the release notice. I loved the vivid color of the fabric, the carefully planned chain and gem work of the skirt, top, bracelets, anklets, earrings, and bellyring. It comes with great accessories, and even gives you two skirt (long, short) options, and two top options (mature, pg)! I immediately felt it was a well wrought design and that it accented the form very well! They come in Blue (pictured), Red (pictured), Aqua, Black, Coral, Forest, Fuschia, Green, Lilac, Mist, Navy, Pink, Purple, Rose, Silver, Gold, Teal, White, Wine, and Yellow! Each color can be purchased in gold or silver accents. If you like a tasteful yet elegant silk, then I would certainly reccomend Savant! L$800 per color set.



Savant SLURL