CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sa-eela Songadh Dancing Silks!

Sa-Eela is new to the blog and I couldn't be happier to share what I found there with you gals!
The Songadh Dancing Silks are simple yet sexy with just the right amount of detail! They come with a choice of pg or sheer top (in two attachment options), delicate nipple chain, shoulder silk, silk armbands, matching bindi, and four hip-slung dancing silk skirts (sheer and pg options as well as length otpions)! The fabric is also beautifull detailed with scrolling embroidered detail that I unfortunately could not manage to get a decent photo of! You can also buy your color set in either gold or silver detailing! Colors available include: Black (pictured), Red, Candy, Cloud, Sky, Blue, Purple, Orange, Mustard, Green, Champagne, Peach, and Pearl. Let me tell you, after seeing the fabulous pastels in this set, I was angry with myself for opting for the black! Lovely color options! L$300 per color set! Welcome to Nenya Eun and we hope to see more pretty things from Sa-Eela!



Sa-Eela SLURL