CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Summer Seale Fantasy Slave Girl Jewels!






I'm not usually much for the cartoonish appearing items, but this set however, I thought was quite genius! Not a silk, or camisk, or even kirtle... but rather simple slave decorative jewelry. It comes complete with circlet, wrist cuffs, anklet cuffs, thigh band, nipple pasties, an assortment of belly jewels, matching collar, matching choker, hand jewels, and dancing particles! A rather clever way to adorn a slave without actually giving away all the goods! Brilliant! Comes in Black, Silver, Imperial Black, Imperial Silver, and Imperial Gold! L$950 per color set! And I can promise that you won't find anything else like it out there! And even better is when I went back to the store I was extrememly excited to see the silks that she now has available! I hope to blog them all soon!





Summer Seale SLURL