CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 9, 2009

EXXESS Sabbath Set!

I finally figured out what EXXESS means. It means above the ordinary... more than just common... sinfully in excess! I just can't help myself in this store. Every now and again I see something that just screams "hey! I could wear that as a silk!" but more than that, I see a lovely, highly ornamental design that defies the norms and pushes our ideas of sexy to the grungy yet glammy limits! The Sabbath set is one that I've had my eye on for months! I loved the peacock fanfare of the skirt and the fabulous ornamental design that was worked into each piece with lovely glittering silver. A fabulous mix of old world decadence with new age grunge! The set comes with lovely frayed skirt with metal waistband, lovely lace see thru halter top, beaded collar with silver chain fringe, lace leggings with beaded wrap detail and sexy fan accents at the thighs, matching lace panty with black widow tattoo detail, lace gloves with beaded detail and fan accents, silver dancing fans, matching silver heels, and fan detail circlet! A beautiful vision that is reminscent of the court slaves of ancient empires! For things of treasured beauty that were meant to be as much a pleasure to see as to be entertained by! I also found that this ornate hairstyle, "Shanxi" also available from EXXESS (L$250 per color set), matched it up perfectly! L$600 for the Sabbath set!





EXXESS SLURL