CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

GoDDeSS Creations Debut!


New to the Silks of Secondlife blog are the creations by the one and only Miss Kendrix Darkstone!

So this being Kendrix's first feature in the blog, I wanna give you a little background about her and her shop, GoDDeSS Creations!   Kendrix puts ALOT of effort into making her creations affordable and accesible for all budgets.  Theres camisks in her store for as little as 25L!  


Straight from Kendrix:
"My group gets just about anything they ask for. I spoil them rotten. We play trivia regularly and I also have MM Boards and dollarbies I set out. I mean daily, not just some times. I keep myself very involved in my group and keep the group itself very active. We are coming up on our 200th member and when we finally hit that number we are throwing a major bash with lots of games and freebies and a dj for anyone interested. We also have a bargains and freebies section in the basement of my shop. There are also job opportunities via my shop, especially modeling"


So!  Ladies (Gentleman?) do be sure to go check it out! PLENTY TO SEE!

Alright, now, I bring you the latest release from GoDDeSS Creations


Passionate Lace!


Sexy, yes?  This is a bit more frilly that GoDDeSS Creations norm.  You'll find alot of tattered camisks and chained silks alongside the panther leathers in the mainstore, but this is a nice change of pace.  When I put it on it reminded me alot of some Indian culture with the pattern in the lace, and I knew that alot of southern desert cultures in Gor are often seen in SL to sample that sort of style.  

Included in Passionate Lace:
1- Lacey Top  
1- Ankle Cuff
1- Ankle Tie
2- Skirts (one long one short)
1- Wrist Tie
1- Bindi Bracelet



click to enlarge :)


ALL FOR 150L!!  Thats right... everything.. 150L.  I peeked around the GoDDeSS creations store and I dare say I didn't spot a single item over 200L.  Trust me, I have a few more of Kendrix's goodies in my inventory, and the rest are just as cute as this one.


Let me tell you too, in the half hour or so it took me to get my photographs done, I was approached by three seperate men asking about what I was wearing, telling me how erotic a garment I had on, even two requests to put my *coughs* non-existant Master out in the cold and replace him with them!  Lets just say this is a real eye catcher!  

FIND IT HERE:



Also in this post:
Skin: Dazzle Me- Tone 5 by Tyranny Designs
Hair: Piper II Chocolate by Maitreya
Eyes: Deep Violet (White) by **[Riddle}**
Collar: TurianCollar - 3.201 by OpenCollar