CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 3, 2009

I've got my stripes and now I'm seeing stars!!

And no, it's not cause I got my daily spanking either! It's because Sexensual has released two amazing camisks for the Fourth of July!

ses1


ses2ses3ses4 The first pictured here is the American Girl Camisk! The set features a cute bustier top with peek a boo option, adorable little ribbons, mixed and matched American flag patterns, matching panty, and short or full bottom option! L$195 for the set!

The second release is the Confed Camisk! In honor of all those southern gals out there! This set features a gold trimmed one piece haltered cami with the traditional confederate flag design! It comes in both sheer inset and pg versions! L$195 for the set! Don't miss out!



Sexensual SLURL