CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rae Silks by Heart's Blood







OMG you guys!!! This HAWT 36-piece set is only friggin L$250!!!! You have absolutely no excuse to not get this.... *grins happily*

So... where do I begin... the combos you can make with so many gorgeous pieces is endless. You can wear the silks in 3 different styles: One without the lil chains, or with the chains, or with the belt... the belt btw is my favorite piece, woulda paid L$250 JUST for that! The Halter style top can be worn solid or sheer. Then we have that hot flexi mini skirt and the thigh-high stockings, look at the sexy lil chains draping down the back of my thigh, makes my heart skip a beat.... comes with matchy collar, braceletes, arm cuffs and anklets.

Colors: Black, Blue, Emerald, Ruby and Silver (you can get the all-color pack for L$1000)

I stumbled upon this designer while I was out exploring and BelleMorte Crimson is a woman after my own heart. His store has other non-silk cloths that have the same thoughtfulness at extremely LOW prices... I musta bought his whole store!

Heart's Blood Main Store SLURL