CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Haven Designs Aradia Silks!

There is alot to love about the Aradia Silks!
For one, I love the boxy, halter cut of the top that plays peekabo, I love the boycut low rise front style of panty, I love the highwaisted silver chain halter with sheer silk skirt, and I love the armbands, headband, and prim chestpieces that accent this set! 17 pieces in all! Even comes with anklets, choker with two attachment options, earrings, and layer options for the top and panty! Not to mention this set is Stygian GEN 3 compatible! That means anywhere from 150 colors in the L$600 HUD, or up to 125,000 colors in the L$900 HUD. The possibilities are endless! And... I had to mention, there is the cutest of cute bowties in the back of the top! LOVE IT!



Haven Designs SLURL