CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

FallnAngel Creations Aleera Silks

Okay these are just....*Sigh*. Do I even need words? I love everything about this set. And I know you guys think I say that about everything, but let me just put it straight... I don't put ANYTHING on this blog that I don't find completely fantastic. The Aleera Silks are amazing! I love the two tone look, it hasn't been done often, but when it is we always get amazing results! Not to mention he's done it again with the beautiful scrolling designs. It gives such an imperial feel to the silk! And I was thrilled that he went with the full look. Floor length skirt and armbands. It just looks like royalty walking through the room when you wear it. And I recently added a set to my own silk collection because I just couldn't resist! Colors available include: Black, Green, Red, Golden (pictured), Pink, Blue, Purple, White, Aqua, Brown, Orange, and Silver! L$350 per color set!



FallnAngel Creations SLURL