CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Analise Fashions Drea Camisk!


Does Analise ever disappoint? Nope. Never. And she makes such pretty designs that they could be rolled around in mud and we'd still go, "Is that an Analsie?!?" So another lovely addition to her already overflowing walls of beautiful work, I add the Drea Camisk! I must say that I'm really diggin the shimmery fabrics that we're seeing today from camisk makers, because it does lighten up the drab camisk especially when you're adding details that are worn and ragged! It sort of keeps it feminine, so kudos to the designers for making shimmery fabrics the "it" right now! :) Also I give kudos for breaking away from the traditional potato sack patterns! Yes I still love the potato sack look, I think it's very cute, but we need options ladies. And a change up is good now and again! The Drea has all these great features with a sweet baby doll cut and romantic look! Comes with matching panties! Available in Tarnish, Raspberry, Orchid, Charcoal, Aqua (pictured), and Bronze! L$150 per color set or L$750 for the full line!



Analise Fashions SLURL