CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wild Style Fashions Tintable Toga!

Yes I know this toga is tintable. And that means that I can dye it absolutely any color I can dream of and it'll go for just about any occasion that I might have in mind! But I didn't. I was too in love with this design just as it was! A perfect greek toga design with the draped fabric effect and the pretty prim rope belt, then there's that cute tied on armband, and then not to mention that pretty fabric knot tie off accent at the hip! It's lovely! Oh! And you can choose not to wear the top piece and wear it in a less than pg fashion! Wild Style Fashions has come a long way in her designs and I couldn't be happier than to share them with you! Of course, if you're jealous, you can get your very own tintable toga from Wild Style Fashions for L$250 without sandals or you can get the set that comes with prim sandals for L$325! And don't forget that you can get any of her work on xStreet SL!



Wild Style Fashions SLURL