CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Naughty New Priestking's Code Knot Silks!!!

Over 300 prims went into making these some of the most complex silks I've ever seen, yet paradoxically, this is what gives them such a deceptively simple appearance. I'll bet Rynja Zephaniah spent quite a lot of time tying all those knots! All I need now is boy scout to untie them all!

There are eight pieces to Priestking's Code Knot collection. The top consists of various lengths of multicolored twine knotted together, sinuously winding around the neck and back. Four small overlapping silks, not much larger than a postage stamp, just cover each nipple. A slightly longer silk tassle dangles in the cleavage just waiting for a gentle tug.

The bottom is similarly constructed. Three small silks drape in front and back from the "simple" cord belt, and four more smaller tassles hang on the hips. Rynja has added friendship bracelets for both wrists, arm bands, and anklets with the cutest lil silks I've ever seen!

In addition, all of the accessories come with some very interesting scripts coded by Wietse Cassini. Click any of the attachments to see the first menu above, where you have the option of changing the specific prim clicked, or the entire accessory. I found this a little confusing (I should've worn my blonde wig), because I NEVER bother to read the directions first, but to resize an accessory, you select All Prims!

This then displays the second menu shown above, where you have options to scale the accessory. Once I figured out how to do this, I found it was much simpler than editing and resizing using the pull tabs (which would not have worked with these silks anyway because the size is locked!) There's also a built in Pose you can use to keep from shifting all over while trying to resize the various pieces. I should also mention that simple directions (which I did not bother to read, of course!) are provided in a NoteCard in both English and German!

Knot silks are available in three sultry colors: turquoise, purple, and black! They are just $650L per set!

Go to PriestKing's Code main store and buy a set today!