CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

On a Lark Silks Relay for Life Plunder Silks!

I know I haven't blogged On a Lark before. But we will be seeing lots more of them from now on! The Plunder Silks were the official entry of On a Lark for the Relay for Life Clothing Fair, and I couldn't have been more pleased with what I saw! The Plunder set features two styles of top (one wrap, one plunging neckline), sexy wrapped skirt with tiered silk, and mismatched armbands (adorable)! Now the fuzzy thing that I mistook for a lei is actually the lining of the full torso top, but hey... I kinda like it as a lei too! I love the two toned colors too! This set is available in Jungle (pictured), Russet, Slate, Plaid, Red, Moss, Cocoa, and Rose! 3 tops, 2 kilts, and 2 armbands! Each color set only L$500! Go to the clothing fair and snatch yours up today!



On a Lark Booth SLURL