CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Captive Elegance Temptress I and II Silks!

I never get tired of seeing the beautiful work of Captive Elegance. Their clothing has so much depth and so much detail that it's just total eye candy! The Temptress I and II sets are another amazing design by CE, the Temptress I being without the top fringe and the Temptress II of course being with it. Both sets features a sexy and playful top with sunburst metal design and interesting halter design that is mimicked in the pretty armbands and the silk skirt hoop! The silk skirt is beautifully staggered and I think one of the best details in this set is the linked hoops that we find all over the design. It's perfectly executed! Of course both sets come with the color change HUD, so you get 22 fabric colors, 17 metals, 10 gemstones, and 6 chains to play around with! L$490 per set! Don't miss out!



Captive Elegance SLURL