CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

`Hi! It's me.. Aimee coming to you live from somewhere over the SL rainbow where purple elephants fly...anyhow..* cough cough- groans and holds head*..

Yet another disclaimer: I'm writing this article after a night of 'OMFG why did I drink that!', so please excuse me if it's missing it's usual sparkle. Now on to the clothes:

DomaugeI found the cutest little store. Its' called 'Urts and shoot'. Now, with a name that automatically made me think of rats and violence, I had no idea what to expect when I went in for the first time. But Oh Em Gee, her designs are fabulous. The prim work, and attention to detail, shown here in her silk "Blood Mondauge - Golden tasseled" shows a true dedication to her work. German designer, Melanie Burnstein, named the design Mondauge-which means eye of the moon. The name not only accentuated the beauty of the German language, but, also helped in the creation of the design; which you can see in the eye- like shape (I know I know, I probably could have put that better, but I couldn't think of anything else to say) shown on the front of the silk.

wintertaglongJust like any versatile designer, she does not only makes silks. This artistic crafter also creates wonderfully primmed work for Masters and panthers as well. Wintertag (another hottie-hottie German name that means Winter's Day) is a definitely 'keep-you-warm-while-capturing-those-wretched-men-and-elusively-eluding capture-yourself' type outfit. Now, of course, it doesn't show as much skin as we know you panther girls love to show (God I hope I don't get capped for this). But hey, winter's gotta come around sometime.. doesn't it? Like with the Mondauge silk, the attention to detail, especially around the belt area and the boots is amazing. YES,(gasp-gasp) IT COMES WITH BOOTS!!! Also, a wonderfully crafted, braided rope belt keeps it on your hips; while sporting an array of accessories that are sure to keep you prepared during those cold nights in the northern woods. The skirt comes in two lengths, yes, even a short one for those who have to show off those toned thighs. At 820L$ for two outfits and boots, it's a must must have for any discerning panther. (the cloak is not included but is available for 400L$ at her store)wintertagshort

sommerlachenAnd (dun da dun dun - damn, I should've had a V8 instead of that last sh.. cough..anyhow..) .. one more I just had to feature by her. Of course she has more goodies that I will blog about later, but this one was so hot, I just had to show it to you now. Sommerlachen, meaning Summer's Laughter is another silk/panther outfit (yes, ladies, it can be both, it can probably even pass for a summer kirtle in the North) that is deliciously primmed and fits you like a glove. With the helpful resizing script that she oh-so-generously threw in; making it fit your curves is no longer an 'edit linked parts' nightmare. God, if only more designers would do that, it would make SLife so much easier. The colorful fabrics and bead work are sure to capture attention, as you strut your stuff on the runways of Gor.

Melanie is a designer you should defiantly keep your eye out for. I, for one, am bouncing impatiently in front of her doors for the next design (yes, I'm bouncing and these freaking slave bells are annoying with a hangover).

picknicksackOh, by the way, one of my BFFs, illy, who is the other half of my hotness, found this absolutely fabulous bag on a Midnight Mania Board at the store, The Pampered Slave. Wether or not you make it to that Midnight Mania board depends on how fast you can get your half naked butt down there. But if you don't make it that's alright, she sells it in one of her very easy to use vendors. At 300L$, it's a scripted steal, coz it gives out FOOD! (candy and larma and cakes, Oh Mai!)

Now pardon me, if you will, while I take my lil bootie off and try to find a Jarl that will - ah... share his mead with me. I've heard it mentioned, a time or two, that it is a great cure for ..uhh.. over indulgence. Happy trails and well wishes to you all .. and to all .. a good .. well, we just wont get into that right now. Bye-byes!

Urts and Shoot

Mondauge Silk

Hair- Truth - Sehra- copper

Wintertag long

PKC - why so- copper

Wintertag short

The GL - Ivy - copper 3

Sommerlachen

Hair- Truth - Sehra - copper

Picnic sack

The Pampered Slave

Skin for all Pictures-

Curio - Acorn - april 2

The last shot I probably shouldn't have drank

Click here