CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

G Spot Love Letter Kirtle!

What can I say about this set? I'm definitely a new G-Spot fan I can tell you that! I was blown away by their line of kirtles and camis that are not only pretty but have alot of character to them! It's those simple little details that can tell a story with a set! The Love Letter kirtle is a soft blend of different pinks and cream colors which give it an ultra-romantic feel and then you see the pretty inkblotted handwriting all over the fabric! The set looks as if she took all of the love letters to her Master and pieced them together to make a kirtle! It's a really fun concept and little things like the braided rope belt that is in this neat square pattern or the pallette and paint brushes that are tied on to the skirt that just make this set come alive! Also comes with matching rope armbands! I hope you'll be as impressed with this design as I was, and I can promise there will be alot more G-Spot designs to come on this blog! L$325 for the set! And much kudos to designer Jalilah Jewell for her awesome work!



G Spot SLURL