CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

ViGo Chalwar Set!

I was totally psyched to get this update in the SLmail! A store I've never heard of and a pleasant suprise when I saw what they had to offer! Owners/designers Vilandra Miles just recently released this set called the Chalwar set! I was immediately drawn into all the great details and the gorgeous colors! These aren't your standard Chalwars either! They cut them off at the knee for a totally cute look and throw in three styles of sheer sashes on top of it to add depth! The top is a sweet little crisscrossed bustier with dangling coin detail that matches the pretty headband with it's coins and precious stones! Also you get the matching veil, the henna tattoos in three shades, and a pretty scripted color change belly jewel! Colors available are: Water, Crystal, Ice, Fire, and Moss! L$400 per color set! I don't know about you but I can't wait to see what other treasures they have tucked away on the shelves!



ViGo Creations SLURL