CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Invalid Concepts Tsunami and Tsunami Blue Sets!


I was playing around in Tyranny when I decided to check out some of the smaller shops on the island and see what they had to offer, well... I found a literal gold mine of awesome designs all over the place and I fully intend to share all of my discoveries with you! Starting with Invalid Concepts! It's a little hole in the wall store but it really had some very fun designs! They specialize in what I like to call the "modern kirtle"! First I saw the Tsunami set! A sexy leather belted ragged skirt in pretty tones of blue and purple, with a cute little tie-dyed top, and then I saw the Tsunami matching sweetheart shirts! Those came with the top, mesh gloves, and pants to match! Pair them up and you have a pretty kirtle that's got some color and romance to it! Tsunami set runs L$400 and you can get the top set in Blue or Ora for L$99!



Invalid Concepts SLURL