CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Angel Affects Roewan Silks!


Angel Affects has released the new Roewan Silks! I'm always so flattered when the designers think of me. I can't say enough how special it makes me feel when designers tell me that I helped them keep going when they felt like giving up. And I hope that I'm able to do that for everyone. :) But this blog wouldn't be anything if it weren't for the amazing creativity these guys show us everyday with their beautiful work. With that said, I introduce the Roewan Silks by Angel Affects. They feature a halter binkini top that wraps around the midriff, matching pg panty, sexy silver thighbands and armbands with silk scarves, and tiered silk skirt in both short and long options! It has a romantic exotic appeal and I especially love the way the fabric seems to shimmer! Lots of ways to wear this set so that it appeals to you and your loved ones! And also comes with matching collar! That's something we don't see much of anymore! I immediately fell in love with this set and I hope that you will too! Colors available include:Green, Pink, Blue, Black, Red, Purple, White, and Yellow! L$500 per color set! The fatpack is also available for L$3899!





Angel Affects SLURL