CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Second Moon Crimson Moon Silks!



We just never get disappointed with Second Moon do we?! I think I've come to realize that my favorite thing about Second Moon Silks is the fabulous fabric patterns that her designs offer! Always visually stunning with bright colors and shimmering details! The Crimson Moon Silks are one of her latest releases and they are a beautiful addition to the Second Moon Collection! They feature lovely patterned silk fabric with silver trimmed edges and sparkling sequin work here and there! I love the cutesy style of the skirt that hits just at the knees and even has side panels which are lovey for dancing! Also comes with a bustier style top with silk dangles and matching pg panty! And as an added bonus you get beautiful bangle bracelets! Very chic and very exotic! It sort of reminds me of India with it's vibrant color and detail work! L$450 for the set!




Second Moon SLURL