CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haven Designs Windswept Silks!


Yes I know these came out ages ago... and yes, I slapped my own hands for not blogging them sooner! This adorable silk is the work of Haven Designs! The Windswept Silks feature a prim rope that hangs over the shoulders and dangles between the breasts, cute bracelets, and adorable knee-length silk skirts that are color changeable! Tons of colors to choose from! I have always admired the look of this set as well as the fit! It has a way of showcasing the body that is very sexy and very unique! At last check these silks were on clearance at Haven Designs. I can't promise that they're still there, but this would be a great time for you to get down there and check out that clearance section!




Haven Designs SLURL