CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Captive Elegance Second Sin Silks!

Oh I've got an awesome treat for you gals. A new store for the blog that hasn't been covered here before! Captive Elegance has been a new source of attention for me! I absolutely love the work of owner/designer Puta Pixie! The silk I'm showing you today is the Second Sin Silk! Incredible prim work! The top is a slant chain halter with three gem detailing and excellent texturing! The skirt features a silver hoop design with mirrored three gem detail and sexy tiered skirt! Now the best part of all is you have tons of options scripted right into the silk itself! 22 fabric colors, 17 metals, 10 gemstones, 6 chains, and strip scripted! But honestly gals, I loved the original settings! :) And I think what stands out the most is the armbands! Unlike traditional armbands these start below the elbow and cover the hands! This is an amazing set and I can't wait to show you more! L$490 for the set!



Captive Elegance SLURL