CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

OMG. Hell hath frozen over literally.

So if you haven't heard yet the Southern United States got hit with a massive ice storm and knocked out power for over a million people. I am unfortunately one of those people. I can't log in to second life so I'm begging all of my designer friends to please not send anything to my account as I probably will get capped and not recieve it and I hate to miss anything, and to my readers be patient with me, I will get up and running as soon as possible. I'm doing fine, just aggrevated by the chaos lol. As soon as we get power back (and they're saying a week to two weeks) I'll be back and kicking good as new. I was lucky enough to get out of town and find some internet to send out this message! Love you guys and good luck to all my fellow southerners who are in the same boat I am! Miss you guys!