CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Analise Fashions Roewan Silks!

So there's not much that can be said but Thank You. I was simply stunned when I heard that Analise had released a line of silks named after me. All I could do was blush and say thank you to the wonderful Talyn Barrett (owner/designer of Analise). This silk is absolutely incredible! From the bandana shaped top with its scrolling filagree work down to the beautiful silk skirt with it's two toned fade effect and incredible sparkle and flow! Not to mention it comes with a beautiful full flowing shoulder silk which is a feature I adore! There's nothing about this set that isn't visually stunning! The photos tell it all ladies! Colors available are Tealdye, Sunset, Twilight, Land and Sea, GreenGold, Umber, Crimson, Fade, and Darkness! All are pictured here! L$450 per color set and L$3000 to get the full line! Again a special thanks to Talyn Barrett for being a wonderful friend and for flattering me in such a way!




Analise SLURL