CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Some of the best of 2008!


I just wanted to take a second to give props to all those stores that provide the other items that make my photoing possible! These amazing creators make us simply stunning in SL with their amazing work! Realize that I haven't been all over SL and I certainly haven't seen everything, but this is my own way of thanking the creators who have shown me the most fab of the fab this year! Who knows who will win my vote next year!

Best Skin: Dernier Cri
Best Hair: Deviant Kitties
Best Eyelashes: oBscene (The Artemis Eyelashes)
Best Eyes: Celestial Studios (Mirror Eye Series)
Best Facelight: Love Soul (Mole Facelight.... trust me it's cute!)
Best Poses: Mamesando Rings
Best AO: Vista Animations
Best Shapes: Alady Shapes
Best Scenery: Chakryn Forest (Had to throw this one in there!)

My many many many thanks to these amazing artists, without which my av would still be fugly! :)