CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sakinah Nadia Silks!

I got a spiffy new designer for you guys! This incredible silk is called the Nadia silk! Its totally sculpted and it just wraps around the body perfectly! Owner/Designer Syngen Sohmers has done an incredible job of making the fabric curve wonderfully around every curve of the body! There's nothing I don't love about this set! I happened upon her designs at Fantasia, another kick butt spot for silks! I couldn't believe my eyes! Designs totally new to the silk world in fabulous colors! The Nadia set comes with the scuptie top that is haltered around the neck with neat little wrinkle detail, skirt that is beaded at the sides and draped, and two thick golden slave armbands! And right now, her designs are 100L off so you can get your own Nadia set for L$350! Comes in Blue, Gold (pictured), Green, and Red!



Sakinah Silks SLURL