CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Gutter Pup Releases! Ghostly Camisk, Delicate Camisk, and Chain Winter Kirtle!


I'm forgetful sometimes gals and I apologize for that but I always try to make sure I show you gals everything I can! The Ghostly Ripped Girl Set came out around Halloween and with all the excitement going on I just didn't get it blogged! But here it is now for your viewing pleasure! This set is shreded to pieces! And you know how much I love detail! This set works for anything really! An awesome little rp number! Comes with several clothing layers so you can keep your tattoos and things on, and comes with a mico mini ripped skirt, and a prim swishy one too! L$275!







Something for the girls who have a softer side! The Delicate Set combines the simplicity of the camisk, with the seductive quality of lingerie. What I love most about this set is that you can mix and match the pieces to get the perfect look for you! I love the white lace and especially the powder blue bow accent! Along with the baby doll sheer and the sheer cami layer, this set is undeniably gorgeous! Available in Red, Blue, and White. L$350 per color set!











The Chain Winter Kirtle is available at Gutter Pup! This cute little off the shoulder kirtle is bound together with rusty chains across the chest creating a sexy peek-a-boo look! Features long sleeves, perfect for the chilly winter or even the frosty Northern Woods! The skirt comes in three styles, camisk, short skirt, and knee-length! Also includes different clothing layers for easily putting your outfit together! L$300!



Gutter Pup SLURL