CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haven Designs Roewan Silks!


*blush!*

That's all I can say.
These gals and guys that make these incredible items mean a lot to me. They've become friends. :) I'm incredibly flattered that Delora Starbrook of Haven Designs took the time and imagination to weave this breathtaking silk and to name it after a lowly blogger with a silk fetish! :) This set features a full cover top, matching pg panty, optional sheer full length top (which I am bonkers for!), lovely long armband silks with silver armband detail, and floor length tiered silk skirt! I think the three things I love most about this silk is the amazing fabric with it's eyecatching horizontal stripes and iridescent shimmer, the sheer full lenth top which is totally sexy, and the cute little metal eyelets in the hem lines of the skirt and armbands! This set has amazing detail, beautiful colors, and an out-of-the-box perfect fit! All colors pictured here! L$400 per color set!



Haven Designs SLURL