CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Adam -N- Eve Fleur Silks















I got the chance to talk with Adam -N- Eve owner/designer Sachi Vixen today! I just had to ask which of her designs was her absolute favorite (something I like to know about all the designers)! She didn't hesitate to tell me that the Fleur design was her top pick! So I ran on over to the store and snagged a demo for the blog (thus the words on the skirt ladies!). The best part of this set? You don't see any other silks that have that ball gown flair and class to it! And who wouldn't love that lace work on the bustier! This design comes off as pretty, feminine, and unique! This 8 piece set includes harem style prim pants that are to die for! Colors available for the Fleur Silks are: White, Blue, Black, Red, Green, and Lemon (pictured). Mod/copy/no transfer. Price tag? $800L.



Adam N Eve SLURL