CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Nubian Angel Ankh Silks



A while back I was lucky enough to win the Nubian Angel Drawing and pick out a free design! (Go join ladies!!!) While it took me an hour to pick something out, and Hiri Nurmi (owner/designer) having a good chuckle over my debate :) , I still managed to walk out with one of my most treasured pieces. The Ankh silks are luxurious and tribal all in the same breath. There are a hundred things I could say about this design. Unique top design, perfectly draped prim/flexi skirt style, scripted change metal accents, scripted hide or show Ankh design on the front skirt piece, Armbands and bracelets, optional bellychain style accent, and sexy Jaguar spots tattoo set. Prim, flexi, gorgeous! Six color options: Black (pictured), Saffron, Mithril, Cerise, Scarlet, and Heliotrope. L$1000 for the set. Stand out ladies!



Nubian Angel SLURL