CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Gutter Pup Camisks






















So I'm slinking through Solstice Designs the other day right? And I notice that she's hosting a new vendor! So I snatch up a landmark and pop into Gutter Pup Designs! Got ahold of owner/designer Etelena Lane and she asked me if I only blogged dancing silks. What a good question. I figured, I started this blog to cover slave wear and general wear for ladies in Gor and other sims who may use this style of dress. That should include all types of dress. From camisks to kirtles to Panther wear. So I quickly snatched a few goodies and here they are! The first is the Silver Hooks Camisk. Unfortunately you'll have to wait out the lucky chair for this goodie! The second is the Simple Camisk in Pink. A steal at only L$180, 6 pieces in the set and my personal favorite. Hey, if you gotta wear rags, you might as well be this cute in them! And the third is called Slave Rags, pictured in Lemon. L$175 for this 2 piece set! Best part? On closer inspection you can see the awesome burlap sack texture of the rags! Too cute!



Gutter Pup Designs! SLURL