CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A short introduction!


Tal friends! This is my very first post for Silks of Second Life. So let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Roewan Kline and I have been an SL'er for over a year now. I'm hooked! And though I love all different types of clothes that you can find in the world of Linden, I'm a sucker for a hot set of silks! So I decided to create this blog!
What else can I say?
I'm hoping.
I'm hoping that this column finds many readers who enjoy the art of silk design as much as I do. I'm hoping that this column helps to connect silk fans SL wide to the newest and most talented Silk designers on the Second Life market.
I'm hoping that you enjoy this column.

I plan to review silks from several of the different SL designers. I'll give you the designer, the price and the location! Have a question about a set of silks? Ask me! I'll find the answers for you!
So join me. We're going everywhere together. From Solange to The Lair. So hold on tight! This is going to be a *sexy* ride! :)