CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Analise Celina Silks






















So I finally tracked down Talyn Barrett! And she knew exactly what was coming to her! "Which one's are your favorite, Talyn?" She laughed and said, "I was afraid you were gonna ask that." After 20 minutes and much deliberation she settled on the Celina Silks and said, "Yes. That's my final answer." :) So I asked her which color...
After she nearly choked me and pulled her own hair out she settled on this lovely pastel blue. I couldn't be more impressed with her choice. This 9 piece flexi/prim set comes with anklets, belly ring, armbands, and two skirt sizes for those hard to fit av abs. So she sent me a copy and WOW! I'm digging the jeweled accents on every piece! Comes in 8 different colors: Black, Orange, Pink, Green, Blue (pictured), Purple, White, and Red. L$450 per set or all colors for L$3000. Can't wait to ask her again in a month! (Just kidding Talyn!) Best part: the fabric isn't sheer, and it isn't solid. It's a different sort of a shimmering, glowing silk effect. I love it!

Analise SLURL