CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Poll Results!

Hello my babies! Wellllll.... here goes. So I was notified that there was a way to falsify the results of my the Favorite Silk Designer Poll. Makes me sad. Really does. I want everything to be totally fair, and in that spirit I have taken the poll down, and I will post a different poll soon. I will congratulate the top five designers of the poll however! Beautiful Sin, Analise Fashions, Solstice Designs, The Silk Raven, and Collar Me Sexy were your favorite top five designers! (Not in that particular order.) But I do want to say that you don't get that many fans without being excellent at what you do. So from the bottom of my heart and the heart of my bottom and all that good stuff (ha!), thanks to all of our wonderful designers who do their best to help us shine every day! *Muah!*
(Roewan is pictured wearing Pain by EXXESS)