CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

EXXESS The New Look of the Huntress!





























I hope that everyone is as excited about this as I am. I stumbled upon this place in my wanderings and was instantly blown away! There is such a small market in the panther/huntress venues of silk design, and this place struck me as a great new look for the more "dangerous" ladies! :) These are the work of Designer Layja Vidor. The best thing about these designs is that they are totally mix and match pieces! The possibilities are totally endless! Project set: $500L. Native: $400L. Caged: $400L. Pain: $400L. And these are only a few of the many inredible designs available at the EXXESS store! Each set comes with several pieces perfect for building that totally unique look as well as a notecard with body measurements needed for perfect fit modifications for the attachments which Layja does at no extra cost for each purchased set! My personal favorite is the Pain set which comes in variations with and without blood. But wow! What a punished, runaway slave look unlike anything else out there!
Modeled by Layja Vidor.



EXXESS SLURL