CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Analise Fashions Illyana Camisk!

I've wanted to blog this set for AGES, but I just hadn't gotten around to it! This set caught my eye from the get go because I just loved the cut, I loved the design, and I loved the look of this set! It's incredibly simple and quite lovely! It features a bikini style top with long silk front that is gathered with golden prim flowers right beneath the bust line! Golden vinework on the hem gives it the perfect finishing touch! Each color pack includes the short and long versions of the sheer and opaque sets! Colors available include: Purple, Red, Black (pictured), Green , White, Blue or you can be a hero at the same time and buy the Relay for Life Edition which is a beautiful teal and amethyst version! Each color set L$350, even the Relay for Life Edition, but the donation for that edition is not limited. :D Also available in a fat pack *excluding the Relay for Life edition* for L$1700!



Analise Fashions SLURL