CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

ND Designs Gemmed Beauty Set!

It's a funny story. I was trying to tp to a store that I hadn't visited in awhile... only to find it gone. Just so happened at the very same time another lovely lady was looking for the same place and ended up in unfamiliar territory with me! She was wearing the most beautiful silks! Unlike anything I had ever seen! Turns out she was wearing the Gemmed Beauty Silks by ND Designs and she took me to Nunya Dimsum's store and the rest is history! :D The first silks I loved by ND Designs, the Gemmed Beauty silks are so unique! The metal wire design of the top and skirt wrap into gemmed accents delicately complimented by silk fabric to cover the bare necessities! Absolutely wonderful flow and fit, and they showcase the figure wonderfully! Colors available include: Black, Blue (pictured), Yellow, Red, White, and Grey! Only L$250 per color set, how could you pass it up!!!!!???



ND Designs SLURL