CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sexensual Witch Doctor Set!















*sings* "I told the witch doctor I was in love with you!" :D Oh hehehe! Well what can I say? Sexensual has totally got me singing that tune with the new Witch Doctor set! This set is way too fun for normal wear! :D You get the hottie top and panty in lovely leopard print, the matching prim leopard skin loin cloth with decorative shrunken head skull, matching armbands with pouches, thigh high fur boots with wicked claws and a special little pouch to put the joo-joo herbs in, plus you get this wicked awesome one of a kind hatchet complete with shrunken head skull and voodoo sparkle effects (which you can turn off if you can't take the voodoo). Only L$595 for the set! "oooo eee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang..."

*you laugh at me now... but it'll be stuck in your head! :D muahahaha!*



Sexensual SLURL