CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

EXXESS Mirror Set!


Some people just love to go against the grain.
Some people just love to stand out.
I'm definitely one of those people.
That's primarily what led me to EXXESS in the first place! This store has some of the most amazing "heavy metal" wear that I have ever seen! And to my utter delight I found that some of the designs could pass as silks and even panther wear! A little something different for the edgier girl! Owner/Designer Layja Vidor has never claimed to make Gorean wear, she says, "My designer are for everyone and anyone!" And it certainly shows in her work! I stumbled upon the Mirror set, one of her new releases, sometime last week, and my brain immediately dinged *camisk!* This set of course was not designed as a camisk, but I think you could see what I was thinking! I instantly fell in love with the heavy metal thighbands, and the see-through lace corset with its sexy fringed edges! And if you want to take it on the wild side, slip on the knee high boots, sexy tattoo, and gauntlet style wrist cuffs! Available in Silver (pictured) and Blue for only L$500 per set!



EXXESS SLURL