CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Soul Garden New Store!


..:: Soul Garden ::..

Soul Garden's main store has moved to it's own sim, and is officially open for business! Woo! =P


My good friends at Escape Reality, now have the entire store on Sea Crest for their growing business, and you will be able to find landmark givers posted there for a while, directing you to the new Soul Garden. I have also included a landmark here in this notecard, or you can find us by typing Soul Garden into search or into the big map!

As you can guess, building a sim and moving an entire store is quite an undertaking -laughs-
But rest assured, I have a folder of new releases, just busting to get out of my inventory... not to mention, a HUGEMONGOUS update to the Soul Garden line of scripted collars! You won't want to miss out on the special promotion for the all new version release!

There's tons of goodies, promotions, a contest and some super sales coming your way soon, so save a landmark and pop over to see the new store when you get a chance!

P.S. I am still putting products out, so if you are looking for an item that you don't see out at the new store, just drop me a notecard, and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.!

Caer

Here's the new SLURL for you guys!



Soul Garden SLURL