CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beautiful Sin New Timeless Limited Editions!

I know what you're thinking. "Holy Crap... that's alot of pictures..." and you're right. It is a buttload of pictures. But I couldn't just let you guys miss out on these limited edition Timeless silks!!!!! Just look at the hawtness!! Go ahead look! From the panther inspired Purple Kitty, Pink Kitty (previously blogged), and Snow Leopard sets... all the way to the shimmery Cosmic in Pink, Green, Blue, and Purple, and last but not least, the Lagoon finish these silks are SMOKIN!!!!
Just what kind of reviewer would I be if I didn't force myself to prance in front of a camera half naked to show you this awesomeness eh? A crummy one, that's what! Seriously girls, they're hot, they're new, and they're on sale for a limited time!!! Only L$395 per set!!!! Ummm.... RUN!?!?



Beautiful Sin New SLURL